Tea is hands down the most refreshing beverage that is known to man, at least that is what the tea lovers all over the world will declare.
Among all the different variants of tea available to man, green tea is one of the most healthiest variants of the tea family. It has many health benefits on one hand and is also very refreshing to the taste on the other hand. You can buy green tea online from the comforts of your home.
Different health benefits of green tea
More than just a refreshing drink
Green tea has all the good results that one receives from tea, along with a few other benefits as well. For one green tea keeps one hydrated and since it is mostly consumed without sugar, green tea does not aid in weight gain.
Polyphenols, which helps reduce inflammation, is present in very high quantities in green tea. Thus, it can be said, that inflammation reduction is given for people regularly drink green tea. Green tea will not only keep them hydrated but also reduce inflammation as well.
Works better than coffee
Caffeine in coffee is responsible for aiding people to work without feeling sleepy, but this stimulant can also makes us feel jittery. And too much coffee leaves us feeling restless, but all this can be avoided with green tea. Green tea helps us feel refreshed without any residual ill-effects.
Increases metabolic rate
Green tea has been seen to result in increasing the metabolic rate of a person for a short span of time. Thus, also helps regular drinkers lose weight.
Green tea is a rich source of anti-oxidants and studies have shown that people, who drink green tea regularly, have a lower chance of suffering from cancer than people who do not drink green tea at all.
Protection from Alzheimer and Parkinson
Green tea has bioactive compounds, like catechin, that protects the human brain in many ways. These compounds, as a result, reduce the risk of neurodegenerative disorders like Alzheimer and Parkinson in people who regularly drink green tea.
Thus, it can be said that green tea is very useful and should be consumed by everyone on a regular basis.
But it is imperative that the green tea that you consume is of top quality, so one should find one of the most reliable brands to buy green tea from.
With the advent of online markets, you can easily buy green tea online and, enjoy a happy and healthy life.
You want to make some changes in your every day that could (and would) make your life better. And yet, those changes aren’t easy to make. You struggle.
Transforming our comfort bubble, even when it’s meant for better, is difficult. And the push for a radical change makes it even almost impossible.
You can’t be very emotional till today and become stoic from tomorrow. That transformation is a process that will take its time.
You can't expect to be flabby today and rock six-pack abs in a week. Going from where you are to where you want to reach is a process that demands time.
This is why trying to make radical changes never turn up to be the way they are intended. Instead, you must look to make the smaller changes first which would progressively pave you the way to the bigger ones.
Here are 5 small daily changes that can improve your life just the way you want:
1. Wake up early- The importance of this couldn’t be stressed more. From feeling energetic and happier to achieving more in your days, there are countless benefits of rising up early in the morning.
2. Sip in the freshness of real green tea- The health benefits of the best organic green tea is hidden to no one. It helps burn fat and improve physical performance. It helps with depression. It lowers the risk of diabetes. There are so many more benefits. And most importantly, if you're drinking real green tea, it's also going to be refreshingly delicious.
3. Get some exercise- How you are physically also affect your psychologically. So, if not to get in the right shape, you should do some light exercise every day to at least keep yourself mentally and emotionally fit.
4. Change your snack time habits- Basic changes in your diet can bring about significant changes in your life; in terms of how you feel and the decisions you make. So, give your diet a re-shuffle. Start by changing your snack habits, which basically includes gorging on the unhealthiest foods. Change that. Include more of real green tea or healthy masala tea, brown bread, dark chocolates, cottage cheese and more.
5. Smile more- This is as basic as it gets. Smile when you look at other people. It would make them feel good. And knowing that you made them feel better, it would consequently make you feel happier.
These small changes, collectively, in the long run, would provide you the right outlook, habits and enough room for the bigger changes that you are looking for.
Remember, a journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step. So does this one! The journey to bigger changes begins with the smaller ones.