You want to make some changes in your every day that could (and would) make your life better. And yet, those changes aren’t easy to make. You struggle.
Transforming our comfort bubble, even when it’s meant for better, is difficult. And the push for a radical change makes it even almost impossible.
You can’t be very emotional till today and become stoic from tomorrow. That transformation is a process that will take its time.
You can't expect to be flabby today and rock six-pack abs in a week. Going from where you are to where you want to reach is a process that demands time.
This is why trying to make radical changes never turn up to be the way they are intended. Instead, you must look to make the smaller changes first which would progressively pave you the way to the bigger ones.
Here are 5 small daily changes that can improve your life just the way you want:
1. Wake up early- The importance of this couldn’t be stressed more. From feeling energetic and happier to achieving more in your days, there are countless benefits of rising up early in the morning.
2. Sip in the freshness of real green tea- The health benefits of the best organic green tea is hidden to no one. It helps burn fat and improve physical performance. It helps with depression. It lowers the risk of diabetes. There are so many more benefits. And most importantly, if you're drinking real green tea, it's also going to be refreshingly delicious.
3. Get some exercise- How you are physically also affect your psychologically. So, if not to get in the right shape, you should do some light exercise every day to at least keep yourself mentally and emotionally fit.
4. Change your snack time habits- Basic changes in your diet can bring about significant changes in your life; in terms of how you feel and the decisions you make. So, give your diet a re-shuffle. Start by changing your snack habits, which basically includes gorging on the unhealthiest foods. Change that. Include more of real green tea or healthy masala tea, brown bread, dark chocolates, cottage cheese and more.
5. Smile more- This is as basic as it gets. Smile when you look at other people. It would make them feel good. And knowing that you made them feel better, it would consequently make you feel happier.
These small changes, collectively, in the long run, would provide you the right outlook, habits and enough room for the bigger changes that you are looking for.
Remember, a journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step. So does this one! The journey to bigger changes begins with the smaller ones.